Lord I speak hope, and declare victory over every ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord i speak hope, and declare victory over every evil, every circumstance. I'm an overcomer, stayin' the fight till the final round, i'm not goin' under! I proclaim divine favor this day, blessings that bless my socks off, and most importantly let me be accounted worthy to be raptured.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I declare victory over every obstacle today and forever in Jesus' mighty name, AMEN
Replies
7
Views
379
Lord I pray and declare victory today over my debts and finances. Make a way for me to resolve it all. I pray this petition in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Father hear my prayer. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
390
Lord I pray and declare victory today over my debts and finances. Make a way for me to resolve it all. I pray this petition in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Father hear my prayer. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom