Lord, I really wanna see ### again..

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
306
Lord God, Here I am again praying for ###. He finally responded to the apology I sent him. But I feel like he just doesn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore. I feel devastated. I am actually heartbroken by this. I honestly thought that this person was going to be my future husband. I...
Replies
10
Views
776
I just feel very lonely, especially in the midst of people in church. I've been to different churches since I found Christ almost ### years ago, but because of the intensity of my brokenness I've been rejected left and right. Christians have made me feel as if God hated me, that I was completely...
Replies
5
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,921
Messages
16,782,297
Members
648,475
Latest member
Elmuehill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom