Lord I really need you to help ...

Ryagur

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord I really need you to help me to break soul ties I have it is really upsetting and I feel hurt real bad to Lord please help me to break the soul ties of ### whatever I do not like it at all I need healing Lord about this thank you Lord
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
154
Jesus help me to be strong and have worth and not keep going back to those that hurt me, those that really need You our prayers for this person are in vain, nothing will help their anger issues and hatred towards your people, just tired of being abused and rejected will we ever get the respect...
Replies
13
Views
121
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom