Lord I prayed and prayed to save my relationship ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
Lord I prayed and prayed to save my relationship but it seem like my prayers weren't answered now I am left alone and crying everyday; and I am not the one who did anything wrong in this relationship. Now I hear myself saying I pray that he hurt like I hurt and I know that is not right; but Lord where is my faith; I pray and I pray and I find myself always getting heart. Lord help me to understand..
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Everything happen has its own reason. Just be with God because he loves you. Amen....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
364
Please God save my relationship. Soften ###'s heart and help ###'s mental health. Give me the wisdom to support ### and heal my mental health as well. I pray to you in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
379
Please grace me with your kindness and grace as I have had a falling out with the man I have been dating. I want to reconcile and continue our relationship, but he seems to be withdrawing more everyday. I want to devote myself to this man and truly believe in my heart that he is the man I want...
Replies
8
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom