Lord, I pray you bless me with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a situation in my life where blessings would be useful. I’m in a season of transition and changing. Please pray for me to have favor and wisdom as I navigate the unknown. When you pray, please also pray over my entire family.
Replies
9
Views
267
Father please let my car make it through it all . the smog and everything else. Thank you for my school allowance and everything . Please show me how to sing today amen . and bless all my friends here on this site and when i am able i will donate again . Thank you GOD bless you all amen
Replies
12
Views
143
In the last 2 years have lost my family it's been one struggle after another no car homeless at times I stayed strong in my faith. I lost a lot of weight but I wasn't eating much. I became very sick and weak very fast. It turned out my gallbladder was infected and I was septous. They had to...
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom