Lord I pray that you will answer ...

Faeldal

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I pray that you will answer all my request and give me an Evidence to testify
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
158
Thank you Lord for answering prayers. We need you now Lord to intervene. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### sister return back home safely and as soon as possible, Lord come into her life, wrap her in your arms and guide her back home today Lord. I pray my grandsons ### and ### stop fighting and...
Replies
12
Views
308
Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom