AGAPE55

Beloved of All
God I pray for my stepson ###. I pray Lord that you make him a conqueror against his drug addictions and desire for alcohol. He is a father now and needs to be a good example. I pray he can fulfill his responsibility and that he overcomes his laziness and finds a job. Give him a driven spirit that will motivate him to become the man you created and destined him to be. Help him to parent ### in a nurturing, loving and godly way. He has full custody of him now. Lord bless him and fill him with patience, understanding and peace as he fulfills his responsibility of raising his son. May all good things come to fruition in both of their lives. Through the Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of Jesus I pray, Father hear my prayers. Amen!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please let my car make it through it all . the smog and everything else. Thank you for my school allowance and everything . Please show me how to sing today amen . and bless all my friends here on this site and when i am able i will donate again . Thank you GOD bless you all amen
Replies
12
Views
158
Lord, help my coworkers s they present and answer questions today. Give them the knowledge they need. May everyone who attends or watches it take advantage of everything they could get for free. Thank you for helping. Leave no problems.
Replies
9
Views
166
LORD i pray everything goes as plan in JESUS name . And praying for everyone in this site including myself . Thank you always for your prayer support amen
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom