Lord I pray for ###'s travel home

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I’m praying!

Please pray for my wife ### as she looks for a job. Pray for everything to go smoothly and for her computer to work properly please! ✝️✝️✝️✝️ in Jesus mighty name!
Oh loving and heavenly Father I lift ### up to you in prayer today. I pray you lead her to a great place of employment where she can bless people and be blessed. I pray for a safe, wonderful and stimulating work environment where she can use her talents and grow. I pray Lord that the tools that she is using to seek employment work properly and I thank you that when she finds a job that she receives a great salary. Thank you Lord that through you and with you all things are possible. I pray this request in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hela my dad's high insulin heart valve and be with him. also ask God for healing for my mom's infection, tooth, gums, bones. Lord, destroy the works of the devil in their lives. Heal her rebels, she ran, and my dad deliver them from the devil. Please deliver my grandma from the devil. Send...
Replies
9
Views
380
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will for my husband to have safe travels today, make it to his destination on time, pray that there are no more traffic, incidents, that he feels better physically from whatever this new stomach issue is, has a safe and restful few days and returns home...
Replies
9
Views
360
Lord I pray to you thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Keep our work procedures the same. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Keep us in great respect with others. Watch over us when we...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom