Lord, I pray for my niece ### ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I pray for my niece ### that you will draw her to yourself and save her that she may know you and serve you with all her heart. Remember her, I pray that you would pour out your grace, mercy, and love upon her. I pray that her mother, grandmother, dad or I would train her. That she would take care of herself. ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

A Prayer For Direction From God - Walk This Way
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my niece ###. Pray that God guide her and her son in every decision that she make. Please pray when ### move out of state that Jesus protect them and pray her boyfriend is safe and is being a provider and not causing any trouble. Our family need the reassurance that she will be...
Replies
11
Views
159
Praise the Lord. Please pray for my niece, ###. She is ### years old now. Since last week she is going through stomach pain. Last night pain was severe. Took her to the hospital and doctor said probably appendicitis. Please pray for her that nothing severe and praying for a miraculous healing. ###
Replies
18
Views
177
Praise The Lord, Please pray for my niece. Her name is ###. She is ### years old. Two days back a fish bone got stuck in her throat will she was having lunch. Tried all method but didn't work. Yesterday my sister took her to the hospital. The doctors try to remove it using scope but coudn't. So...
Replies
16
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom