hopefull77
Humble Servant of All
Lord I pray for my Husband ###! I lift him up to you in Jesus name! I pray healing for his soul, spirit and mind! I acknowledge I cannot change him and I cannot worry I give you full control! He wants to turn away from the things of God he wants a divorce! For ten years of our marriage he has run in the other direction and sought after women and sin! I pray that you renew him inside and out and rid him of the temptation and bondage of sin, lust and adultery! God I know you are the God of miracles as I have seen your good works in my own life as you have also delivered me from pornography! I pray you work a miracle in my husband's life in our marriage as well! Lord I don't want this divorce I want him to stay but only for the right reasons only if we can grow into a better marriage and family with our two kids I want him to be a good and faithful husband and father! Lord and in this time I pray for all my worries and depression to flee for me to give all my faith to you a God who provides! In Jesus Name Amen!
