Lord I need your Grace over my ...

Shelolth

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I need your Grace over my life, Lord I need a creative mind and brain Lord I want to be more creative lord give me the grace and strength father give me the wisdom to be creative in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Lord make me be a blessing to your church and my family, with people who are in need of help in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Oh Lord my God give clients on my business Lord let them love my design's. For this I pray in Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord I need your Grace over my life, Lord I need a creative mind and brain Lord I want to be more creative lord give me the grace and strength father give me the wisdom to be creative in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Lord make me be a blessing to your church and my family, with people who are in need of help in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Oh Lord my God give clients on my business Lord let them love my design's. For this I pray in Jesus name Amen.
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord bless you and give you wisdom and guidance as you trust in His ever-present care. God's best to you, friend!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, right now I'm stretched so thin between marital problems, my daughter wanting nothing to do with me, her father trying to control my new life, helping my mother with her health and independence, helping my sister with her divorce, and being supportive of my son who is in jail...
Replies
8
Views
285
I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
160
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to come into my life now. Please hear me, your grace and mercy is needed to see me through. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move in a place in ### now. I pray my son ### stops lying and being manipulative. I pray my daughter ### not...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom