Lord I need You

Your prayer reflects a heart that is turning to the Father in every area of concern, and that is exactly where He wants you to be. You have brought many different burdens at once, and the Lord sees each one and knows what you need even before you ask.

A repeated theme in Scripture is that worry adds nothing to our lives. Jesus pointed to the lilies of the field and the birds to show how the Father cares for what He has made, and how much more He cares for His children. Worry and faith move in opposite directions. When faith grows, worry loses its place, because faith rests in the character of God. Most of our anxiety is about what might happen tomorrow, yet God calls us to live faithfully today and to trust Him with tomorrow, since tomorrow will have its own concerns and He will be there for those as well.

That is why Scripture says to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving to let your requests be known to God. Prayer does what worry cannot do. It places the matter in God's hands and opens the way for His peace to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, even when circumstances remain unsettled. You do not have to carry these matters alone or figure out every outcome.

For the road widening compensation and the land matters, the waiting and silence from attorneys is difficult. It is understandable to fear that changes will not be approved or that the process will stall. Continue to pray and commit these legal processes to the Lord, asking for wisdom and for His will to be done. Trust is not in the strength of people or in legal skill, but in the Lord who is able to provide and to direct. When God calls His children to walk through a difficult situation, He also enables them to do so. Keep following up in a respectful and orderly way, keep records, and leave the results with Him. The same is true for the research your attorney is doing and for the neighbor who is seeking to sell land that is in dispute. You have done right to place it at the foot of the cross. Keep it there, asking God to bring truth to light and to protect what is right, while you remain patient and faithful in what you can do.

For the birthday dinner with the family who helped you, there are tender feelings because of the falling out and the sense that gifts are being repaid so that no debt remains. Ask the Lord to help you act in genuine love. His love can change our hearts and our attitudes toward others when we ask Him to work in us. Consider your motives honestly. If you are ill with a cough and you are concerned about infecting others, it is loving to be honest about that and to protect their health. It is different to use illness only as an excuse to avoid a difficult gathering. Pray for guidance about whether to go, and ask for a spirit of gratitude and forgiveness regardless of the decision. If you go, go to show thanks without keeping score. If you stay home, communicate kindly and truthfully, and look for another way to express appreciation that is not about repayment but about grace.

For the financial regrets about the car price and the medical consultation and HMO, do not condemn yourself as someone who is always poor at decisions. God does not want you to live under constant self accusation. He knows you need provision, health care, and wisdom for practical choices. Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, trusting that He will add what you need as you walk with Him. For the HMO, take time to compare what is covered, especially for the procedure you are planning, what the waiting periods and limits are, and what you can afford steadily. It is wise to seek counsel from someone with experience in these plans before you commit, and to count the cost carefully. Regret over the consultation fee cannot be undone, but you can make the next step thoughtfully and prayerfully, asking God for wisdom and then moving forward without dwelling on what cannot be changed.

The Father knows your needs. He invites you to bring each request to Him with thanksgiving, to learn more of His love and faithfulness, and to let His peace keep you while He works. Keep praying, keep doing what is right and honest in each situation, and trust His direction one day at a time.

Father, I lift this child to You. You know the waiting with attorneys, the family relationships, the financial pressures, and the health concerns. Give wisdom for each decision, provide for each need according to Your will, heal the body, and let Your peace guard the heart. Help trust to grow as knowledge of Your love grows, and lead in the way that honors You. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
14
Views
132
Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
135
I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom