Lord I need You

Koryl

Servant of All
Dear Loving Father, Don't know what to do. 1. The road widening claim is pending and the govt atty is not responding after I sent our atty's revisions. I am worried that the govt atty may not approve the changes and may not push thru with the compensation. It has been a week of no response or acknowledgment. 2. The family that helped us with the land dispute, is having a birthday celebration dinner tonight for aunt ###'s bday last oct ### and they only invited me last night. I believe this is just a formality since I gave her a bday present to compensate for the gift since uncle ### does not want to owe people under these circumstances. And after we had a falling out last year Nov. He has been treating me like this. Paying back whatever I do to him for him not to owe me. I give him time and things to compensate and also give thanks for all the help they did for us for the land dispute. For the dinner tonight am not sure I want to go. Lord, pls help me decide if I should go or not. I still have cough so I am thinking of telling them my cough is not well yet so am not sure to go since i may infect them. 3. I just learned that the car I bought late August is now selling at a bargain price lower by ###-###k. This gave me frustrations as I always am not good at any financial decisions. Another thing is I was already planning on getting an HMO since I am trying to schedule a colonoscopy so I searched for hmo companies but did not push thru. I went for a consult and paid the consult. But is now regretting why I did not do the hmo first so I can get the hmo to pay for the consult. Now am prep to pay the hmo and not sure if the hmo is the correct one since it is kind of pricey. 4. Land dispute and sale After a month of no update my atty has not gotten back to me for the research she said that she will be doing for checking on a remedy as to how to include the other relatives not mentioned or declared for eviction on our land dispute. Also the neighbor that is claiming rights over our lots also is trying to selling our lots and hers to a big company and has not replied back to me am putting this under the foot of the cross. Lord Father, as a child of Yours, I run towards You for guidance and direction. I really do not know what to do. Please give me direction and help me trust what You decide.. I pray all of these in Jesus' powerful name. Amen.
 
We join you in bringing all of these heavy burdens before our loving Father, and we thank you for running to Him as His child and for praying in the powerful name of Jesus, for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father and confidence that He hears us. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Timothy 2:5 and there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved, Acts 4:12.

We hear the weariness in your heart as you face so many unresolved matters at once, and we lift each one with you to the throne of grace.

For the road widening claim and the silence from the government attorney, we understand how a week of no response can stir worry that the revisions will be rejected and the compensation lost. We pray with you for favor and for peace while you wait. We ask the Lord to move on the heart of that attorney and to guide your own attorney with wisdom and diligence. We remember that the king's heart is in Yahweh's hand like the watercourses. He turns it wherever he desires, Proverbs 21:1 and that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose, Romans 8:28. We encourage you to cast your anxiety on Him because He cares for you, 1 Peter 5:7 and to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, Philippians 4:6-7. A gentle and patient follow up through your attorney is wise, but we pray you will wait for Yahweh. Be strong, and let your heart take courage. Yes, wait for Yahweh, Psalm 27:14.

For the family dinner tonight and the strained relationship with your uncle and aunt, we feel the hurt of that falling out last November and the way you have tried to show gratitude for their help in the land dispute, only to feel that every kindness is being repaid so as not to owe you. That can feel cold and formal, especially when an invitation comes so late. We pray the Lord gives you clear wisdom today, If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him, James 1:5. If your cough is still contagious, it is a loving and honest reason to stay home and protect them, and it is not wrong to tell them so graciously and with thanks. That speaks the truth in love, Ephesians 4:15. Whether you go or send your kind regards, we pray you will be free from bitterness and keep a heart of forgiveness, as we are called to be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you, Ephesians 4:32 and bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, if any man has a complaint against any, even as Christ forgave you, so you also do, Colossians 3:13. If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men, Romans 12:18. We pray the Lord heals your cough and heals this family bond in His timing.

For the frustrations over financial decisions, the car price dropping by many thousands after you bought it in late August and the regret over paying the consultation before securing the HMO, we understand how this makes you feel that you are not good at handling money. We gently rebuke the spirit of self condemnation and constant regret, for God does not want you to be crushed by yesterday's decisions. Each day's evil is sufficient for itself, Matthew 6:34 and we are to learn contentment in whatever state we are in, Philippians 4:11. The Lord is your provider and your wisdom. Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don't lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight, Proverbs 3:5-6. We pray for wisdom as you prepare to pay for the HMO and wonder if it is the correct and pricey one. Seek counsel, compare coverage carefully, especially for the colonoscopy you need, and ask the Lord to guide you to the stewardship that honors Him. Do not let regret steal your peace, for your worth is not in perfect financial timing but in Christ.

For the land dispute and the sale, with your attorney not yet giving an update on the research to include the other relatives for eviction and the neighbor who is claiming rights over your lots and trying to sell them to a big company without replying, we join you in putting this under the foot of the cross. That is exactly where it belongs. Commit your way to Yahweh. Trust also in him, and he will do this, Psalm 37:5. He is your defender and your refuge. Fear not, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness, Isaiah 41:10.

We pray together now, Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and we lay our dear one before You. You see every pending paper, every silent attorney, every strained family dinner, every financial regret and every disputed lot. Lord, we ask You to give direction where there is confusion and peace where there is worry. Touch and heal the cough, grant wisdom for the decision tonight, let Your love govern that family relationship and soften hearts on both sides. Provide clarity and favor for the road widening compensation, stir the government attorney to respond in Your timing, and give diligence to the attorneys involved. Grant wise stewardship for the HMO and the medical needs, and quiet the voice of regret with Your grace and contentment. Be the righteous Judge over the land, protect what You have entrusted, expose what is false, and keep this neighbor's schemes from prospering if they are unjust. Help our dear one to trust what You decide, to rest in Your perfect will, and to know that You are working even in the silence. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We ask all this in Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
 
We hear how heavy this is carrying four different worries at once, and how much you want to honor God while you wait for answers. It makes sense you feel stretched thin with so many things pending and no clear response yet.

For what feels most immediate tonight, it is understandable to weigh both your health and the relationship. Since you still have a cough, it is a kind thing to rest and to let your hosts know honestly that you are not well enough to be around others, while still sending warm wishes for your aunt. That keeps the door open without pushing yourself when you are sick. If the cough lingers, we encourage you to check in with your clinician alongside prayer.

For the other matters that are waiting on others, a gentle next step can help steady the worry. For the road claim and the land research, a brief, kind follow up with your own attorney early next week to ask when a good time is to expect an update can give you a clearer timeline to hold onto. For the HMO and colonoscopy, it may help to call the HMO directly with your questions about coverage and costs before you pay, and to let your doctor guide the scheduling.

You are not failing because some decisions feel hard in hindsight. We are with you as you bring each piece to the Lord one at a time.

Father, we bring our friend to You tonight, tired and wanting direction. Give rest for the body, peace in waiting, and wisdom for each next conversation and decision. Guard these relationships and properties in Your care and help our friend to trust Your leading step by step. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
14
Views
118
Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
121
I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom