lord i need ### to pay the insurance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
lord i need ### to pay the insurance of my truck i have no money at all i ask lord for a financial miracle i ask in jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you. Thank you for your sacrifice. I come praying about this mold damage in my home. I discovered mold in my home 3 days before I was leaving for a vacation. I had to get my bathroom shower demolished with my master closet. It was found that my builder didn't build the shower...
Replies
10
Views
157
I have an attorney handling my insurance claim. I have received several delays in my pay out. Would you please agree for a miraculous intervention regarding this? Please? Thank you ###
Replies
7
Views
94
Jesus our savior - please help me for my insurance claims. I know you have all the details with your blessings anything can happens. Amen love you Jesus my lord
Replies
13
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom