Lord I need a healing from asthma ...

Nioleardan

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I need a healing from asthma I can't breathe properly u heal me in Ur precious blood in the name of Jesus. Who can take away my breathlessness n asthma I ask u in the name of Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for healing for ### ### ### our ### year old daughter who had persisted asthma and has just been admitted to hospital before being released on parental consent.
Replies
9
Views
294
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
166
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom