Lord I know in heaven I will never be ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord I know in heaven I will never be alone or lonely or heart broken. That is my last dream and desire the only one I can keep to be in heaven where I can be happy. My dreams and desires here on earth have all faded away and they will never come back. I'm supposed to be alone for you have shown that to me. Heal my broken heart lord and let me feel your touch even more. In Jesus name amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND EDIT DECLARE DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IAM REDEEMED FROM BEING CALLED LUCIFER ANYONE ANYTHING SAYING THINKING IM LUCIFER THATS A LIE IM A JUNE BABY THAT DOESNT MAKE ME LUCIFER. MORE LIKE MYSELF IM ME GREATLY TAKEN BY THE LORD GOD...
Replies
11
Views
152
Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
340
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom