Lord I have not found a job yet. But ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I have not found a job yet. But I thank you for going ahead of me and being in control. You are my future and give me a future. I thank you for all I have and what you've given me. Strengthen my faith and fill me with deeper love for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for 3 years & have been at my church for just over a year now & I am still not baptized. I was not grown up in a Christian household, so I wasn't even Christened. I feel conviction or the same sort of feeling I felt just before I started going to church, I feel the tug to...
Replies
9
Views
170
🙌 LORD, We are Thankful for Your Daily Mercies and Faithfulness Lam 3:23 🙇🏻 Continue Faithful Prayer for Wife, Rom 10:1; Yet Need Your Help to Focus 🔭 On Jesus, Jn 6:27, 2 Cor 4:18, Col 3:1, Phil 3:20-21, Heb 12:1-2, 1 John 3:2-3, Tackle Duties, Tit 3:14, Heb 6:12, New Things, Isa 42:9, Need...
Replies
11
Views
86
🙌 LORD, We are Thankful for Your Tender-Mercies, Daily Faithfulness Lam 3:23 🙇🏻 Continue Faithful Prayer for Wife, Rom 10:1; Yet Need Your Help to Focus on Duties, Tit 3:14 New Things, Isa 42:9, Really Need Your Help, John 15:5, Grace to Do Both Ecc 7:18... 🙌 Father, You know me... I waited...
Replies
13
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom