Lord I have not felt right lately ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family, peace in home and at work, finance and health. I don't have the energy and bandwidth to go into details. I am tired and heart is tired too. I am praying and believing for Jesus to help and for God to go be for me making the crooked places straight. The same Jesus who...
Replies
7
Views
342
Dear lord, I have never felt your presence so strong. I feel like when you are around I’m capable of anything. Please keep your presence strong so I can be the best version of myself. I want to make you and all my family proud. Please forgive my past sins and I’ll put in the hard work to be the...
Replies
8
Views
419
Lord I have an appointment with our doctor tomorrow and I am feeling high anxiety and it feels awful feeling such anxiety Lord please give me peace I hate when I feel this way I allways do when going to the doctor dentist etc give me peace Lord amen and thank you Lord, healing for ### and ###...
Replies
6
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom