Lord I bring my husband before you, Lord you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovers

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I bring my husband before you, Lord you know he needs your guidance and wisdom in his business. I pray for protection over him on the roads, protection from disrespectful customers. Father please have your hand over his and his business in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
404
Please help pray with me🙏 Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a humble heart, asking for Your protection and guidance over my husband. Lord, You know that he’s only about a year away from reaching the retirement we’ve been praying for. I ask that You make a way for him to remain in his job...
Replies
15
Views
291
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart, lifting up my husband into Your loving hands. Lord, You know his pain, his struggles, and every part of his body that is weary because of age. I pray for Your divine healing—please alleviate the pain he is experiencing and strengthen him...
Replies
6
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom