Lord I asked and Pray that I ...

Kulanrama

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I asked and Pray that I will never lack anything good in my life in Jesus name and My family
 
Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before You today asking for Your divine provision and protection over ### and his family. Lord, we pray that You would provide for all of their needs, both physical and spiritual. We ask that You would give them the wisdom and discernment to make wise decisions and the courage to trust You with all of their concerns.

We pray that You would bless ### and his family with abundance and that they would never lack anything good. We pray that You would fill their lives with joy and peace and that You would give them strength and courage to face each day.

We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness to answer. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God's Love For You Is So Amazing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray each day to be cleansed of people that I've helped in kind, money or other and seems their bad luck has latched onto me and causing me downfall as to not prosper forward, seems I'm getting poorer and poorer no matter what I do to do good to my fellow man. I just asked to live a normal...
Replies
6
Views
345
I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom