Lord, I asked a church to assist ### today. The person ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivingWaters

Account Closed
Lord, I asked a church to assist someone today. The person really needs help and the staff in this church are equipped to assist in a way that I can't.

I felt really dismissed by the person on the phone there, almost like they found my request irritating. I used to go to that church before I moved away and they always preached about the wonderful work that they were doing in Jesus' name. I posted a prayer about this earlier as I couldn't figure out what to do. Please God, help my friend, they are getting desperate and you are wayyyy better at this than I am.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I asked for peace and happiness for me and my ### and let us be the ### and not to borrow and continue to bless our health Lord
Replies
5
Views
400
Heavenly Father I asked in the Name of Jesus that You help me to remain calm and quiet. Father strengthen me, numb my feelings, and grant me peace while I’m here at this current job. The Clinical Director has been problematic and caused people to quit for various reasons. The Owner and Upper...
Replies
6
Views
321
Lord I asked and Pray that I will never lack anything good in my life in Jesus name and My family
Replies
6
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom