Lord I ask you help me out of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilene

Prayer Warrior
Lord I ask you help me out of this negative mood I'm in. I feel so lost since my ### died. Lord please heal my broken heart. Give me strength to get through this. Amen.
 
I pray that God will grant you some peace. That he will heal your broken heart. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I stand in agreement with this prayer Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, My second day at work and it’s awful. It’s highly excruciating and I’ve been out in the sun and this is what I’m gonna be doing a lot for the summer. I’ve had enough of working at ###. My parents and my mom even took my sunscreen away cause it made me look goofy. I don’t like...
Replies
10
Views
198
I had dreams where I lose my relations that I want and would want including answers and things I never ask for, don't want, or would want to never happen instead, and God dodged answering my prayers correctly since July - 7 - 2025 to today Feb-19 - 2026. Pray that those things will never happen...
Replies
5
Views
221
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me get my bachelors degree in science associates degree in science, Eagle, leadership certificate, interpretation certificate, and minor in science and a good GPA from a good college. And have a lot of Zoo experience to work with a bunch of exotic wild...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,380
Messages
16,821,792
Members
651,352
Latest member
Kyroosarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom