Lord I ask that you rekindle the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to you with a broken heart. I really messed up for being afraid to love this woman right when she was loving me. I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused and realize too late. We drifted apart and now I stand here broken-hearted. I stand here before you and ask for forgiveness and...
Replies
7
Views
391
Heavely father I ask that you rekindle and reunite my ex ### ### ### and myself ### ### ### together after ### years of separation...We have a ### year old daughter who we love dearly.....At present, ### is seeing someone for a year now.....I pray God will turn the impossible into the possible...
Replies
13
Views
481
prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,522
Messages
16,789,122
Members
649,086
Latest member
Streaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom