Lord I ask that you may please ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer for God to use me as vessel in this world. I pray that my spirit and body are cleansed of all sins and that I am able to discern the Lord clearly & receive blessings for the Lord. I know the word says ask and it shall be given according to the Lord's will and seek and I shall find. I have...
Replies
12
Views
190
Oh LORD, I ask that you grant me a perspicacious mind! I ask that all dullness, sluggishness or slowness of mind be GONE now in Jesus’s name!!! LORD grant me not only outstanding perspicacity, but also supernatural DISCERNMENT to see straight through to the heart or core of any matter. Grant...
Replies
7
Views
332
Peace be upon you in the name of the Lord. I ask you to please pray for me for my spiritual blessings and financial blessings and that I may grow more in the Lord and do all the work of God and bring glory to the name of God. I ask you to pray for me for my blessings and for my family that God...
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom