Lord I am so miserable. Nothing makes me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so miserable, I am unhappy and don't know how to be happy. I feel alone and without people to turn to to lift me up. I pray for my tribe of friends in real life. I pray for finding myself again. I pray to heal and be a better version of myself.
Replies
14
Views
1K
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
286
Hello everyone, I will try make this as short as possible. I used to have a mortgaged home when I was still married. I had to leave the marriage (due to adultery on his side) and eventually I paid for a divorce. Now after several years my ex husband would like to sell the house and I said...
Replies
9
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom