LORD, I am praying for ### to stop seeking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson38

Beloved of All
LORD, I am praying for ### to stop seeking all these women on social media, which he is addicted to many bad things. Remove this lust he has. I cannot stand it when he says every woman looks good and it hurts me and he doesn't seem to care. I am sick of being hurt, I want to reconnect/reconcile/rekindle our broken relationship. I truly love him so much. Lord please remove every little thing that bad in his heart and replace it with real love and feeling just for me again! I want our bond to be so strong that nothing or no one can come between us. Especially these females who like to expose themselves to him on social media. Lord delete them from his life and keep them away! Remove the lust from within him! Give him deeper love for me each day, make it too hard for him to resist/reject me. I believe evil has destroyed us! Please let us reunite today and remain a couple for the rest of our lives, and give him the words to ask me today and let us marry! I praise you now lord and I love you! ### Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
251
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
299
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom