Jnkaywick
Prayer Partner
Lord,
I come to You today with a heavy and wounded heart. You know the words that were spoken, the pain they caused, and the things I cannot even put into words.
Lord, I especially pray for my husband. Please touch his heart and calm his spirit. When he is angry, help him choose words that do not hurt. Soften his heart, give him wisdom, patience, and understanding.
Lord, I also ask You to guard my own heart and mouth. I don't want to answer hurt with hurt. Give me the strength to remain silent when silence is needed, and give me the right words when the time comes to speak.
Please help us not to blame each other for everything that has happened. Help us remember that we are husband and wife, not enemies. Where there is anger, bring peace. Where there is resentment, bring healing. Where there is hopelessness, give us hope.
You know our financial struggles, our worries, and everything we are carrying. Please make a way where we cannot see one. Provide for our needs and give us wisdom to make better decisions together.
Lord, tonight I surrender my husband, our marriage, our problems, and my wounded heart to You.
I cannot fix everything, but I know You can work in hearts.
Please heal what is hurting, restore what is broken, and lead us back to peace.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

I come to You today with a heavy and wounded heart. You know the words that were spoken, the pain they caused, and the things I cannot even put into words.
Lord, I especially pray for my husband. Please touch his heart and calm his spirit. When he is angry, help him choose words that do not hurt. Soften his heart, give him wisdom, patience, and understanding.
Lord, I also ask You to guard my own heart and mouth. I don't want to answer hurt with hurt. Give me the strength to remain silent when silence is needed, and give me the right words when the time comes to speak.
Please help us not to blame each other for everything that has happened. Help us remember that we are husband and wife, not enemies. Where there is anger, bring peace. Where there is resentment, bring healing. Where there is hopelessness, give us hope.
You know our financial struggles, our worries, and everything we are carrying. Please make a way where we cannot see one. Provide for our needs and give us wisdom to make better decisions together.
Lord, tonight I surrender my husband, our marriage, our problems, and my wounded heart to You.
I cannot fix everything, but I know You can work in hearts.
Please heal what is hurting, restore what is broken, and lead us back to peace.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.



