Lord Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm in a relationship that has been lust, money, obsession oriented. I always end up feeling used instead of loved. Lord don't let me continue feeling gross, sick and used. I don't like feeling like a sex object instead of like your princess. Lord please don't let me feel like a sex object anymore. Lord heal me and set me free from this relationship that's making me feel unloved, gross, and used. Please don't let me be a sex object anymore. Set me free from the way this relationship makes me feel. Lord please show me a better love that has nothing to do with me being a sex object. Please!!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I know how you feel. I pay the bills so it seems like I am wearing the pants please pray for ###. I need or I would love for my heavenly father to bring me a good man. please
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am struggling with lust and sex addiction. I am saved but I fail daily and have to repent and begin anew every day. I have a habitual problem of downloading sexual websites and looking at things I should avoid in my life. I have shame of myself for doing so and request...
Replies
8
Views
130
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
221
Please pray that my brother will stop being stubbern and sabotaging my efforts. He is almost never agreeing with my wishes. I dont know, it spunds like the devil himself is torturing me through him. And he is always diminishing me and acting proud and smarter and similar... Please pray for the...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom