Lord Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenya1026

Prayer Warrior
Lord change every way in me that is not of you allso my ### change his ways and unharden our hearts help us to forgive Lord help me to let go of my past so i can have a future i want to thirst after you and your word your ways your heart Help me Father God in the name of Jesus I dont want to drink no more put my self down anymore feel bad about myself i want to learn how to love myself feel good about me i dont want to keepthinking my husband dont want me and that he wants someone else prettierLord help me to forgive my self also of my wrongs and begin healing its self destruction and misery Lord help me fill my heart with joy like you did once before with Holy Spirit like i had before with peace in Jesus Christ name HELP ME LORD AMENAMENHELP my Marriage THANK You Lord
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my brother will stop being stubbern and sabotaging my efforts. He is almost never agreeing with my wishes. I dont know, it spunds like the devil himself is torturing me through him. And he is always diminishing me and acting proud and smarter and similar... Please pray for the...
Replies
10
Views
189
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
216
Lord protect me at work. I’m being requested to do something I can’t. Help the person see the request can not be made and to be happy with the situation as it is. Direct them to contact others as instructed. Thank you Lord for all you do for me. I give my concerns and worries to you and fear not.
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom