Lord help ###'s well being, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I had a super vivid dream that it felt so real the time, I felt the ache, anger, grief, and regrets during my dream. — I feel so relieved when I woke up from my dreams and find myself crying because thankfully it was just a dream. Lord, I'm sorry if i'm not really active recently to...
Replies
12
Views
204
goodmorning everyone it's currently ### am in ### , and I do hope everyone is doing great. My prayer request is for my ### burden to ease up and be easy on him. I have seen how it takes a load on him and his health. Then again, man shall not live by bread alone, so dear God keep safe, alive, and...
Replies
7
Views
242
The mother of my young daughter is often verbally and emotionally abusive to her. She is very malicious and extremely cold hearted...a very nasty, violent evil woman who grows progressively worse.Please pray for my daughters well-being and for the removal of this evil woman and that my daughter...
Replies
13
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom