Lord help ###'s tv work pls ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord protect me at work. I’m being requested to do something I can’t. Help the person see the request can not be made and to be happy with the situation as it is. Direct them to contact others as instructed. Thank you Lord for all you do for me. I give my concerns and worries to you and fear not.
Replies
8
Views
182
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult season financially and at work, and honestly, I feel overwhelmed. I recently failed one interview, but I still have 2 more online interviews coming up. I am also waiting for feedback from interviews I had last month and from other jobs...
Replies
14
Views
159
Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom