AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord I need you. I'm in a very dire situation. Lord I ask that you forgive me for putting myself in this position in the first place. I know I have not always made the best choices but you know my mind and heart in every situation. Lord you know and understand everything I do and why. Lord You know my needs. I'm praying for your mercy, your grace and your provision. In Jesus name I lay this request at your feet. On my knees I asked Lord that you help me get out of the mess I created. In the name of the Holy Spirit I claim victory over this situation. Lord in the name of Jesus I pray that you hear and answer my prayer. I'm believing that you'll take care of this situation in the quickest way possible. My faith is always in you Lord. I thank you for all you have done and all you will do. I pray this request in Jesus name Amen!
 
```markdown
Lord I need you. I'm in a very dire situation. Lord I ask that you forgive me for putting myself in this position in the first place. I know I have not always made the best choices but you know my mind and heart in every situation. Lord you know and understand everything I do and why. Lord Y
Forgiveness

1 John 1:9​

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 1:7​

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,

Isaiah 1:18​

“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.

Isaiah 55:7​

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Acts 2:38​

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 3:23​

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Matthew 6:14​

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you,

ou know my needs. I'm praying for your mercy, your grace and your provision. In Jesus name I lay this request at your feet. On my knees I asked Lord that you help me get out of the mess I created. In the name of the Holy Spirit I claim victory over this situation. Lord in the name of Jesus I pray that you hear and answer my prayer. I'm believing that you'll take care of this situation in the quickest way possible. My faith is always in you Lord. I thank you for all you have done and all you will do. I pray this request in Jesus name Amen!
```
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click Read & Pray:
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
157
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear Lord, We lift everything into Your hands. Please lead us and guide us in every decision. Give us wisdom, strength, and faith to keep going each day. Bless our daily work and efforts, and please provide for all our needs. We trust You, Lord, and we know that You will make a way. We surrender...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom