Lord Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May God grant bless you and grant this request for you according to his precious will. May he comfort and strengthen you in all that concerns you, and lead you to a place of peace. Stay prayerful for his mercy and grace, acknowledge his presence in your life, and know that he loves you dearly. In Jesus name. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
252
Lord, help me through this season of work. Help all situations resolve favorably. Help all enroll correctly. Help our work be done smoothly. Help anxiety be low and removed from my body. Walk with us with health issues. Give us the answers we need to stay calm and know what comes next. Remove...
Replies
11
Views
245
Dear Lord, I really don’t understand everything happening in our family right now. It feels like I am being blamed for everything, as if I never learned how to handle things properly after all these years. Sometimes I wonder why my children think that everything, even our lack of savings, is all...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom