Lord Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonia0889

Faithful Servant
Lord, help calm my anxiety and trust in you more. I ask you God in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Father Your word tells us to be anxious for nothing, but we are human. I ask that you remove all anxiety from this person and replace it with the knowledge that you are in control of all things and that you love your children and want good things for them. I praise You and love You. In Jesus name. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Truly grateful for the prayers. God bless you all in Jesus Christ name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
251
Lord, help me through this season of work. Help all situations resolve favorably. Help all enroll correctly. Help our work be done smoothly. Help anxiety be low and removed from my body. Walk with us with health issues. Give us the answers we need to stay calm and know what comes next. Remove...
Replies
11
Views
245
Dear Lord, I really don’t understand everything happening in our family right now. It feels like I am being blamed for everything, as if I never learned how to handle things properly after all these years. Sometimes I wonder why my children think that everything, even our lack of savings, is all...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom