Lord help me to celebrate my daughter ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You in these holy days. While everyone is celebrating, my heart is breaking. I am watching my ### carry her heavy cross, struggling with dialysis and pain. I feel helpless, unable to provide even her basic needs or a simple meal. Please, brothers and sisters, if anyone can help...
Replies
7
Views
170
Dear friends, while everyone is celebrating the holidays, my heart is breaking. My wife is struggling for her life on dialysis machines, and I am watching her suffer in silence because I cannot afford her treatment or our mounting debts. I am staying home to care for my sick mother and my dying...
Replies
8
Views
155
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom