Lord help me in my work. Two ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord help me in my work. Two tourists for ###.### do not make payment. I do not know if they will travel. I am afraid that my colleague will make me pay for them because I find out now that they did not make the payment. If I knew yesterday it would be different. Help me not to pay for them from my pocket. Bless the tourists for ###.### and ###.### to be blessed, protected and surrounded by angels. No problems, only good comments for my work.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up this request to Your throne of grace. Lord, You are our provider and our protector, and we trust in Your unfailing love and wisdom. Your Word in Philippians 4:19 assures us that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. We stand on this promise today.

Father, we pray for our friend who is facing uncertainty and fear regarding the payment from the tourists. We ask for Your divine intervention in this situation. Grant wisdom and discernment to handle this matter with grace and integrity. We pray that the tourists will fulfill their obligations and make the necessary payments promptly.

Lord, we also ask for favor with their colleague and that there will be understanding and cooperation in resolving this issue. May there be no financial burden placed unfairly upon our friend. We trust in Your justice and provision.

We lift up the tourists who are scheduled to travel. We ask for Your blessings upon them, that they may be protected and surrounded by Your angels as they journey. May their experience be filled with joy and safety, and may they have only good things to say about the service they receive.

Lord, we commit this entire situation into Your hands, knowing that You are in control. We pray for peace that surpasses all understanding to guard our friend's heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). May Your will be done in every aspect of this matter.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear Lord - I’m having a hard time today my boss wouldn’t talk to me about my work. It’s really weird I don’t know what I did to be treated this way. I hope I can handle this .. help me Lord. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
211
Prayers for my work… two sixth grade boys are very rude to me…. Other main teachers are stumped with how to help me. I need God’s wisdom in all this. Lord please guide my work days.
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom