Lord help me and all my negative ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
336
Negative energy words dropped off me To the ground I have family friends PETS that like me love me appreciate me greatlyyy.Life in I can blessed blessing for myself my family friends our pets greatly im highly highly favored to get a cute puppy Dog & Dodge Charger 🔌 THATS a good thing no rolled...
Replies
10
Views
165
I am asking the Lord to be with me to protect me n love me as his own I am still here not giving up with out a. Doubt and to keep all negative tension stress anxiety and nosy hatting people like neighbors n the devils that are trying to get me thrown out my new home that I have only lived in for...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom