Lord Help Feeling so ill today and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling so ill In this heat and can’t believe this person still has not committed to this other one in a hotel asking for Help as I have been so ill and fatigued in this heat please Lord help us to help them as well and that these so called friends also communicate back, what is happening to...
Replies
8
Views
148
My fiance just left our apartment today with our son, he’s ###, I don’t know what to do. His name is ###. I’m so confused, I don’t know what I can tell her so she knows that I love her and care about her, I thought our relationship was doing good, she said she felt unsafe with me and I don’t...
Replies
10
Views
356
Woke feeling so Ill and tired Lord please heal and bring strength and for these important appointments they’re picking me up for this study group and they pay the best they can on this study and not be a waste of time and bring here only trustworthy low-cost workers who have all the knowledge...
Replies
6
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom