Lord hear my prayers

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift your heavy heart before the Lord, asking Him to replace your burdens with His perfect peace. We have also prayed earnestly for His provision as you prepare for your upcoming trip, trusting that He will supply every need according to His riches in glory.

If the Lord has already answered your prayers—if you’ve felt His peace settle over you or if He has opened the door for you to purchase those tickets at a price you can afford—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has moved encourages us all and brings glory to His name.

If, however, you’re still waiting on the Lord’s timing, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue standing in agreement with you, believing with you for His peace and provision. May He strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may you feel His presence drawing near in this season.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I will take a good rest now, Lord, because we just came from our duty last night until this morning. I pray that when I wake up, I’ll feel renewed, peaceful, and full of energy. May this day bring positivity, breakthroughs, and miracles into our lives. This morning, I lift up my heart...
Replies
8
Views
290
Dear Lord, At this time, I humbly ask for financial assistance. Lord, even a small amount is enough — just enough to make our day manageable, especially for food. We have nothing left in our accounts since we prioritized paying the electricity, and I thank You for always supplying our needs...
Replies
9
Views
247
Lord, I surrender to You the remaining days of September and all the remaining months of this year. I believe You are already preparing the way for us. May You open the right doors, provide what we need, and lead us to opportunities that will bring financial stability. I pray that we will no...
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom