Lord Hear My Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnb

Guest
Hi, pray for me ###/Lord I ask that great things happen today and that all my prayers I have prayed for for 6 years are answered today by you my LORD. LORD I Pray that whatever it was that ran on my leg last night while was sleeping and awoke is ok no bug, creature of any sort or insect bit me. It was nothing. LORD let All illnesses shall be healed. LORD let All relationships restored LORD LET All that has been lost to me is restored. JOEL2:25 LORD I BELIEVE All this shall be, thanks to you LORD in Jesus's name. amen! Everyone be in agreement with my prayer, Everyone pray for me, ###.

I thank all of you in advance for praying for me. I know GOD is doing it. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU PRAYING FOR ME FOR THIS PRAYER.
 
I don't really understand what you are going thru, but we all have situations that required us to look for some kind of support. I have found a few people here that are now with me on prayer for my tribulation, and I will join you and pray for you too. May God bless you in a special way that you know is coming from Him.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father let your will be done in ###'s life, and whatever it is Lord that he is requesting from you, may you give it to him Lord today in Jesus name. Protect him against all harm, sicknesses and diseases, cover him with your blood Lord Jesus. Give him wisdom and knowledge and help him to always walk in your righteousness.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, be glorified in ###'s life Lord in Jesus name we ask and pray, amen amen.
 
I thank each of you for your prayers. It means a lot to me. I had many tragic events over the years and this week had surgery teeth extraction and it has been painful with bleeding but GOD stopped it. All glory is his. But I BELIEVE GOD is turning it all around now. I have faith. Keep on praying, God bless you both, ###.
 
Almighty Father, We Pray for ###, Give him all the Good Things in Life, Let him feel that your precious hands are holding him upright, Lord Bless his work, Give him wisdom and allow him to be your beloved son who proclaim Glory in your Name - We pray for his well being in JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I surrender to You the remaining days of September and all the remaining months of this year. I believe You are already preparing the way for us. May You open the right doors, provide what we need, and lead us to opportunities that will bring financial stability. I pray that we will no...
Replies
11
Views
92
Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
146
“Lord, I pray for the day when I no longer have to ask anyone for help. Please provide enough for my family so that I can stand on my own feet with dignity and peace. Heal my heart from the painful words I have heard, and give me the strength not to carry them with me. If You bless me with...
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom