Lord Hear My Prayer. I Need Your Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mae

Guest
dear god pls hear me ,i really really need your help , i pray my manager ### he can give me enough hours , pls where ever ### right now lord pls help me , send some angels that he can realize everything ,im not doing bad or taking advantage to him lord pls hear me ,
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will honor this prayer request that has been posted.

Let’s Pray…God with all my heart I pray in Jesus’ name, that You will hear and honor this prayer request. God I thank You for loving me. Lord you told me in Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I thank You for that promise.

God I praise you for what You are doing, about to do, and will do in my life. God I appreciate You, not just for Your blessing, but for who You are. God bless me in every area of my life. Supply all my need. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desire, determination, know how, strength, and power to spiritually, physically, financially, and emotionally take excellent care of myself and all that You have and will bless me with for the Glory Of God. Lord Jesus please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. We can’t do this without Your help and guidance Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct our thoughts, our actions, our words, our footsteps, and everything that we take into our mind, body, and spirit.

I loose peace over our mind and thoughts. Let your precious Holy Spirit begin to saturate each one of us, wrapping us in a blanket of peace, joy, and wisdom. Place a hedge of protection around us and cover us in Your blood Lord. I thank you for victory because we serve a God that will do exceeding and abundantly above all we could ask or think. I ask these things in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Be Encouraged Child of God!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father God please hear your daughter prayer and guide her ### by holy spirit. He would realize and support her! in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, I pray for the day when I no longer have to ask anyone for help. Please provide enough for my family so that I can stand on my own feet with dignity and peace. Heal my heart from the painful words I have heard, and give me the strength not to carry them with me. If You bless me with...
Replies
13
Views
195
Heavenly Father, We come before You with humble hearts as we prepare for our trip to ###. Lord, You know the reason for our journey and the burdens we carry. We pray that everything we need to do will be guided by Your wisdom and grace. Please help us gather all the necessary documents and speak...
Replies
7
Views
162
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and hopeful heart. Lord, I pray that You touch the hearts of ### and ###. Please give them wisdom, understanding, and compassion. Help them realize what is right and fair, and move their hearts to share what rightfully belongs to us. You...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom