Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I miss feeling warm and wanted. I love God. Sometimes you have to wait. The world happens the way God plans our lives. I'm just mourning for things I went through because I could have prevented some of them. Now, I'm broken, literally. I'm at fault and dwelling on it. I'm praying to God to heal...
Replies
6
Views
86
Dear LORD I pray you heal my mother's legs in your name amen.
Replies
7
Views
156
Lord please heal my ears from ringing loud it is just to much thank you Lord and healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks hearing lose ears ringing loud and healing for my sisters and healing for ### she has brain cancer and for ###...
Replies
13
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom