Lord have Mercy Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord Thank You for Protecting all through, We are praising you for the Good Health, Lord we are heading for the weekend, please make all provisions so we could worship you in your church, Lord we are also praying for our needs and we are finding it so difficult to run our day, we are humbly begging you to lift our lives, give us you blessings and make things easier, we promise that we shall remain faithful in all life, guide my wife in her work, bless my daughter in her school and bless my son and give him good health, so he can be a great witness to you in years ahead. Let no evil enter into house, make us a house of prayer, we thank you with all our heart as you are our almighty, Father of Father, Lord of the Lords.

Have mercy upon us... Praying in Jesus name - AMEN
 
Father we are yours in Christ. Asking for faith to Christ to receive a crown of life and living everyday to please you.We are saved by the grace of God. Ep 2:8. We are to love Jesus and obey Jn 14:15. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I sincerely need God’s guidance, strength, and direction at this point in my life. Pray that He gives me wisdom to make the right decisions, opens the right doors for me, grants me peace in my heart, and blesses the work of my hands. Above all, I pray that God’s...
Replies
14
Views
180
Shalom! I believe that all things are possible with God. I would like to be able to focus more on evangelism again and ask for God's help in creating an environment where I can fully thrive. The lack of resources drains so much energy, which I could like to use elsewhere in Jesus' name. And...
Replies
5
Views
221
I humbly request your prayers for God's divine hand upon my life. Please pray for continued progress and open doors in every area of my life, His protection over me and my family, good health and strength, promotion and favor in my career, wisdom and guidance in all my decisions, and for God's...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom