Lord, guard me & ### tonight. Thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, I come to You today feeling tired, overwhelmed, and confused with what I feel inside. You know my heart even when I don’t understand it myself. Please wrap me in Your peace—the kind of peace that calms my thoughts and quiets my worries. Lord, remove everything in my heart that is not...
Replies
6
Views
335
Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
140
I SAID INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS SATAN LOST TONIGHT I HEARD I SEEN IT I RECEIVE IT I EVEN FELT IT MYSELF MY DIRECT FAMILY ARE FREE OF ILLEGALS THAT THINK THEY CAN BE CELESTIALS GODS OVER ME MY DIRECT FAMILY OUR PETS THEY LEFT PUT TO SHAME GREATLY BYE CORNDOGS WRONG DNA...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom