Lord God

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord God in Jesus name father present job am not getting father give me knowledge or show me the other way father 2 day I applied for leave father talk to them to accept my leave 2 day I want to go church anniversary. Am praying for family unite them protect them Father Jesus am...
Replies
6
Views
229
Praying in ur heavenly name Father present job am not able to do Father other job came message am in waiting list plz Father open the doors and give me a gift Father ur are Father so asking u Father u know ur child Father. Am praying for family protect them, patience, trust, guidance to you...
Replies
7
Views
256
Have mercy upon me please rescue me I am so sorry In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom