Lord GOD

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for favor and a change in my schedule I've had Sundays off for almost 2yrs and now they want to schedule me on Sundays i place this hardship into your hands i trust you God that your going to work it out for my good bring in the help and coverage today...
Replies
10
Views
375
LORD GOD i pray you open doors that no man can shut. It is becoming more difficult to work with the people on my job. My supervisor is now making up stories just to cover himself. LORD GOD i pray that the job i interviewed for calls me. LORD GOD i await your Divine Intervention. I'm Jesus Christ...
Replies
11
Views
178
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home and job allow me stay put where I'm at don't allow anyone to interfere and trying to get me kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against those coming against me make a way where it seems to...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom