Lord God, please help me. I'm going through a lot right now.

TiffC

Disciple of Prayer
Lord God, please help me. I'm going through a lot right now. My daughter is pregnant and she is not mentally or financially ready to take on such a responsibility, my father and I have not spoken in months, the man I have been dating for over 7 years continues to do me wrong and no hurt me, and I feel like I have no friends. I am constantly depressed and down, and feel like I am going downhill. Lord please bless me and take away and take away all of this evil that continues to plague me. I'm trying to remain strong, but I don't know how much longer I can be, and I have a ### year old to think about and raise. Please help me. In Jesus' name, amen
 
Lord please Bless this woman as only You can....she comes to you humbly asking for your incredible Love and Compassion to shower over her and banish her problems.  While you are Blessing her please keep her heart in your hands and give her the strength and guidance to do your will.  In your son Jesus's name we praise You for your Glory! Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Please Pray for me. I have been going through such a dark time for the last two years. I haven't been the same and I have been struggling with work. I have strayed so far from Jesus and I have no clue where to go from here. I am unemployed again. And I desperately need work. I just feel like I...
Replies
7
Views
534
Please pray for me. I’m going through a lot of insecurity, low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression. I’m currently in a relationship in which I feel my partner is drifting away from me and it causes me a lot of anxiety because I’ve poured a lot of myself into this relationship and still I feel...
Replies
5
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom