Lord God, I wish and pray that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
262
The holy bible has wasted 4 years of work pay and 4 years of study. Faith and obedience to Jesus threatens providence. I hope others find a different solution instead of being bound by fear and religious revenge. We should all change our names to David and receive the blessing. God, I wish I had...
Replies
6
Views
379
Prayer request for my early death. Jesus Christ, please let me die in my sleep. The Bible is false hope and has wasted my money and life. I could have spent 4 years studying grammar or mathematics. The Bible is not for the talentless and poor. I completely wasted my life reading the prayers and...
Replies
7
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom