Lord God I pray that we pass our defense, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cath

Prayer Partner
Lord God I pray that we pass our defense, the connection of the LAN of our system will be OK. And I pray that we finish our documentation very well. Please help me and us. Amen.

Pray for us. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 43:1 – “Vindicate me, my God, and plead my case against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked.” Psalm 43 Send Out Your Light 1 Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation...
Replies
4
Views
258
Daddy I want to commit my exams in to the lord's hands, I’m facing difficulties especially in my defense my mates are defending this Saturday but my supervisor is keeping me please pray for me for a soft way out, I pray for divine favor, and grace, I commit my education in the lord I know my...
Replies
7
Views
258
I pray that I pass my defense on ###, ###. 🙏
Replies
6
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom