Thank you, for this prayer of faith which will encourage everyone that reads it and believes for you and for themselves too in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Jesus in your name I pray, believe and claim victory over all my problems. I pray the same for my son ### and for my son ###. I believe that every solution will come to us through God's mercy and grace. Lord I pray the same for the people on this site that are seeking you for answers. Through the Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of Jesus I pray, Father hear my prayers. Amen!
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Jesus in your name I pray, believe and claim victory over all my problems. I pray the same for my son ### and for my son ###. I believe that every solution will come to us through God's mercy and grace. Lord I pray the same for the people on this site that are seeking you for answers. Through the Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of Jesus I pray, Father hear my prayers. Amen!
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 44:13 – “I will punish those who live in Egypt with the sword, famine and plague, as I punished Jerusalem.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God speaks through Jeremiah to warn the remnant of Judah who fled to...
Replies
10
Views
257
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5-6: The LORD spoke to me again: “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah, Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:6 is God’s indictment of...
Replies
6
Views
262
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 30:18: Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! Extended Explanation: This verse highlights God’s deep desire...
Replies
5
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom